Kokoro Assisted Living - Administrative Position
This is a 12 month contract position that will provide operational support to the Board of Directors, including the following
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Develop committee charters, responsibilities and timeline of annual activities.
- Provide support to each committee to ensure the committee is able to achieve its objectives over the coming year.
- Organize and centralize all key documents for KALI:
- Serve as Board representative (to management company, residents and families) on-site at Kokoro.
Other Preferred Skills:
- A college degree, or work experience commensurate with the position.
- Strong organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills required.
- Must be able to establish priorities, and meet deadlines
- Must be comfortable working with diverse groups of people.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and internet and email proficiency.
- Must be able to work on-site at facility at least 1 day/week, and attend board and committee meetings as needed.
- Experience in public health, senior services or non-profit work.
Inquiries, cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.